Mortons was established in the late 19th Century and has been a permanent fixture of Sunderland City Centre ever since. In 2011 we expanded our operations to Seaham.
Mortons is a broad based law firm and we are proud of our heritage and confident about the levels of expertise that we have built up over the years. Our solicitors are all specialists within their chosen fields thus ensuring that our clients receive authoritative advice.
Our offices at both sites, are conveniently situated close to public transport links and car parks and our offices have full ground floor access and facilities for clients with mobility difficulties.
We offer advice and assistance at both Sunderland and Seaham in the following areas:
- Family, Children and Matrimonial Law
- Conveyancing - Residential and Commercial
- Residential and Commercial (Landlord and Tenant) matters
- Business Services
- Wills, Probate, Power of Attorney and Elderly Client Affairs
- Personal Injury (including work disease claims)
- Debt Recovery
- Contract and Consumer Debt
- General Civil Litigation including Contentious Probate and Professional Negligence
- Compromise Agreements
Mortons Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Firm Registration Number - 52570 (Sunderland office), 565114 (Seaham office) and bound by the Solicitors Code of Conduct which can be obtained by logging onto http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/code/content.page