We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- Your complaint will be passed immediately to Claire Truscott, our Client Care Partner, and within 3 days she will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and you will be informed about how long it will take to reply in detail to the matters you have raised. You may be asked to confirm or explain your complaint in more detail.
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a separate file for your complaint.
- Your complaint will then be thoroughly investigated. Your file will be considered, and the member of staff who acted for you may be spoken to by Claire Truscott or such other person nominated by her to investigate matters.
- You will then be sent a detailed reply to your complaint including our suggestions for resolving the matter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you can contact us again and ask us to review our decision. This will be done by another partner of the firm reviewing the decision within 2 weeks.
- We will let you know the result of the review within a week of the review being completed. At this time, we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Legal Ombudsman Service, more information about how they can help can be found on their website www.legalombudsman.org.uk
If we have to change any of the above, including the timescales, we will let you know and explain the reason why.
112 High Street West
Telephone: 0191 514 4323