We are looking for an experienced conveyancing assistant to join our expanding conveyancing department based in Seaham, County Durham.
Job title: Conveyancing Assistant
Start Date: Immediate
Job Purpose: To support the conveyancing team
To provide support to the conveyancing team as follows:-
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost effective basis.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- To improve and enhance the firm’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients.
- To maximize the firm’s potential to cross – sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- To ensure our clients & introducers receive the best possible service at all times.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of the conveyancing process, be able to work to a very high standard and with minimal supervision, must have excellent IT knowledge and use of audio typing, good time management skills and knowledge of legal case management systems would be beneficial.